Trustworthy Contractors Since 1959
As a member of the Home Owners Club®, you have access to nearly 200 carefully screened contractors. These contractors can help with virtually everything having to do with the repair, upkeep and modernization of your house and grounds.
When you need a hand, simply e-mail a request or call the Club: (206) 622-3500.
Whether it's a small repair job, ongoing maintenance, a major project or an unexpected emergency, one call to the Club is all it takes to find a contractor who'll perform quality work at competitive rates. Guaranteed.
- For smaller jobs, the Club will promptly dispatch a qualified contractor to provide the service you need.
- For major projects — such as painting, remodeling, the installation of a new roof or flooring — the Club can send multiple contractors to bid on the work, if requested.
- A Club Field Inspector can meet with you to provide advice and help evaluate bids at no additional charge.
- For emergency repairs, call the Club 24/7 for immediate assistance.
- The Club can also schedule contractors to handle routine maintenance tasks on a regular basis, such as window washings, pest-control, gutter-cleaning and more.
Note to condominium owners: Typically, the condominium association will coordinate and pay for any work performed to the common areas of the building, while you are responsible for work within your personal space. Questions about who will be invoiced for the work should be resolved prior to any project commencing.
A Sampling of Some of the Services Available Through the Club
Doors and locks
Fences and gates
Furnace / heating system
Garage doors and openers
Phone and cable wiring
Roofs and gutters
Water damage cleanup
Knowledgeable staff and qualified contractors are standing by. Just Contact the Club.